Hi. It’s Nicole Dean from EasyPLR.com
I’m posting a series of some “Nicole-isms” this week and
next. You can see the first here:
Be sure to take a peek at it if you obsess about your competition.
(It’s a good butt-kickin’.)
I have something else that I’d like to mention, today.
A couple of weeks ago, I posted the name of my current business coach.
If you missed that blog post, you can catch it here:
Well, that guy, Tony Shepherd, has a really cool program, called
Affordable Mentoring Newsletter, which I pay for myself.
I was sitting out by the pool, reading and enjoying this month’s
issue when I thought “Geez, they may not even know what they’re missing!”
So, after I finished reading it, I copied and pasted some of
the topics from this month’s issue below. Right now, if you
sign up (fast), you still have access to both March and April lessons.
So, here’s what you’re missing…
- Why most marketers still think it’s 1999
- Help yourself BEFORE you help others
- Big Profits from curing ‘buggy’ plugins
- $200 – $500 a week being an offline middleman – on autopilot!
- How to start your passive income empire on a shoestring
- How to finally overcome information overload
- Could you be failing online because you’re tacking projects that are just plain old WRONG for you ?…
- Cashing in on the webinar craze without actually having to do any webinars!
- $2000 a month by exploiting the lack of knowledge from offline businesses
- The bizarre mental attitude that keeps many people OUT of the internet marketing game
- Make $1,000 a month from your blog
- How to make $6,768 by being a project manager
You can read it all by signing up(for only $7) here:
Just wanted to toss that at you in case it was something that
you would enjoy as much as I do. (Like if you’re a marketing nut,
too, or something!)
Have a fabulous day!